Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Sunday, August 14, 2011

still5

Mom of Two Awsome boys!: it's still 5 o clock!
Yup it is still 5 o clock and my little isaac decided to wake up and was trying to woke his brother up too. Therefore I decided to bring him in the living room and let him play for a while. I am sure few minutes from now he will go ...

Is Wolverine Still 5'3"?
It feels like he's sometimes taller, sometimes shorter. And if he is still 5'3", how tall is Kitty Pryde? ...

5 pounds is still 5 pounds!!!
Now, I know I had the tummy bug on Sunday. I know there is that whole "water weight" thing. I know they are gone in ways that may not be noticeable yet. I know... But at the end of the day, 5 pounds is still 5 pounds! God is good.

294 days to go..
27/04/2011 - 300 days to go... Wednesday, a day after 3rd OT, just another usual day for my wounded finger and seems like after the forcing of bending yesterday, the joint is much more painful. Nonetheless, I still try to force bending ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...